This entry level Bot developer position is the ideal opportunity for a self-motivated, IT developer that is looking for a rewarding challenge, ready to learn the new and leading edge Bot technology, and is eager to start providing value from day one to a currently strong and varied team. The ideal candidate would have an education in Computer Science/Information Management with a focus on Bot frameworks and services. If you are this person, we look forward to finding out if you are up for the challenge and are a good fit with our dynamic and engaging team.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
• Understand and utilize Microsoft SharePoint and SQL as a data source for developing Bot technology.
• Build decision analysis tools that leverage leading indicators, thresholds, and tolerances across the platform.
• Build training solutions by utilizing the Bot framework.
• Address accessibility and security compliance
• Prepare training materials and documentation as needed.
• Developing test scripts and providing QA/QC testing on applications.
Qualifications for this position include:
• Experience/education developing software, web applications
• Familiarity with SharePoint 2013 or above.
• Familiarity with SQL server
• Familiarity with Angular, React or similar framework a plus
• Familiarity with SDLC and Agile development processes.
• Ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and or groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
• Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into clear potential deliverables.
• Strong oral and writing skills, to communicate effectively to clients, managers, and technical staff.
Technical Qualifications for this position include:
• Microsoft SQL experience
• Microsoft SharePoint experience a plus
• Microsoft Office experience
Other details & requirements:
Associate’s degree or higher
Brea, CA or Kennewick, WA
Apply for this position
Use the form below to send us your cover letter and resume. We'll review your application and contact you if your skills and experience are a good fit for the position.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants only - no employment agencies.
Submit an Application
Lydon Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).