Position Description & Responsibilities:
• Provide client/project requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
• Prepare technical materials and documentation as needed
• Developing test scripts and providing QA/QC testing on applications.
Qualifications for this position include:
• Familiarity with SDLC and Agile development processes.
• Ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and or groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
• Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into clear potential deliverables.
• Strong oral and writing skills, to communicate effectively to clients, managers, and technical staff.
Technical Qualifications for this position include:
• Java Script development experience
• Visual Studio and ASP.Net development
• Microsoft Office experience
Other details & requirements:
Associate’s degree or higher
Brea, CA or Kennewick, WA
Apply for this position
Use the form below to send us your cover letter and resume. We'll review your application and contact you if your skills and experience are a good fit for the position.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants only - no employment agencies.
Submit an Application
Lydon Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).