This entry level SharePoint developer position is the ideal opportunity for a self-motivated, IT developer that is looking for a rewarding challenge, ready to learn an enterprise content management solution – SharePoint, and is eager to start providing value from day one to a currently strong and varied team. The ideal candidate would have an education in Computer Science/Information Management with a focus on information/content management solutions or .NET. If you are this person, we look forward to finding out if you are up for the challenge and are a good fit with our dynamic and engaging team.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
• Provide client/project requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
• Develop custom web pages, web parts, and apps in SharePoint and/or .NET.
• Establish and manage complex SharePoint permissions across multiple clients, apps, and sites.
• Prepare training materials and documentation as needed.
• Developing test scripts and providing QA/QC testing on applications.
Qualifications for this position include:
• Experience/education developing software, web applications
• Working experience with SharePoint 2013 or above.
• Familiarity with Angular, React or similar framework a plus
• Familiarity with SDLC and Agile development processes.
• Ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and or groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
• Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into clear potential deliverables.
• Strong oral and writing skills, to communicate effectively to clients, managers, and technical staff.
Technical Qualifications for this position include:
• SharePoint 2013 or above or similar Enterprise Content Management software
• Microsoft Office experience
Other details & requirements:
Brea, CA or Kennewick, WA
Associate's degree or higher
Apply for this position
Use the form below to send us your cover letter and resume. We'll review your application and contact you if your skills and experience are a good fit for the position.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants only - no employment agencies.
Submit an Application
Lydon Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).