Position Description & Responsibilities:
• Develop new software applications from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance
• Designing, customizing and implementing high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions which include SharePoint Lists, InfoPath forms, SharePoint Designer Workflows, and/or Third Party tools as needed
• Drive client/project requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
• Prepare technical materials and documentation as needed
• Troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites
Qualifications for this position include:
• 3-5 years of hands on developing and implementing SharePoint and/or Java Script based solutions
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model, SharePoint Templates, InfoPath, and SharePoint Features.
• Deep knowledge of SharePoint web apps, several previously used third party apps, SharePoint Designer
• Skilled in SDLC and Agile development processes.
• Ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and or groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
• Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into clear potential deliverables.
• Strong oral and writing skills, to communicate effectively to clients, managers, and technical staff.
Technical Qualifications for this position include:
• 3-5 years of Java Script development experience
• 3-5 years of SharePoint development experience
• Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience with Visual Studio and ASP.Net development
Other details & requirements:
Associate’s degree or higher
Apply for this position
Use the form below to send us your cover letter and resume. We'll review your application and contact you if your skills and experience are a good fit for the position.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants only - no employment agencies.
Submit an Application
Lydon Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).