We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and client focused SharePoint Solutions leader who has enterprise PMIS software management and development experience. This solutions leader will have a deep understanding and can thoroughly articulate SharePoint to any audience from construction manager to IT professional. An in-depth knowledge of data collection and storage, page development, forms used, and workflows needed to route forms is expected. This talented person will need to work closely with and expertly guide our project based clients through our SharePoint project site developments and closely work with internal team members. The best candidate will also have strong knowledge and experience using Excel and MS Project/P6.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
• Designing, customizing and implementing high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions which include SharePoint Lists, InfoPath forms, SharePoint Designer Workflows, and/or Third Party tools as needed
• Drive client/project requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
• Prepare technical materials and documentation as needed
• Troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites
• Provide weekly schedule updates and overall project status as requested by the client.
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings as needed to perform the above and other duties as assigned
Qualifications for this position include:
• 3-5 years of hands on developing and implementing SharePoint based solutions
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model, SharePoint Templates, InfoPath, and SharePoint Features.
• Deep knowledge of SharePoint web apps, several previously used third party apps, SharePoint Designer
• Solid experience collecting requirements, developing ad hoc solutions, building reports and deploying multiple PMIS solutions to clients
• Experience with construction project controls strongly preferred.
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• Skilled in SDLC and Agile development processes.
• Ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and or groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
• Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into clear potential deliverables.
• Strong oral and writing skills, to communicate effectively to clients, managers, and technical staff.
Technical Qualifications for this position include:
• 3-5 years of SharePoint development experience
• 3-5 years of InfoPath development experience
• Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience with Contract Manager and/or Primavera P6 a plus.
• Construction and/or Project Controls Experience a plus
• Experience with Visual Studio and ASP.Net development
Other details & requirements:
Associate's degree or higher
Apply for this position
Use the form below to send us your cover letter and resume. We'll review your application and contact you if your skills and experience are a good fit for the position.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants only - no employment agencies.
Submit an Application
Lydon Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).