Join Us at the 2019 Western Energy Institute Operations Conference
We’re excited to be showcasing our game-changing construction project management solutions at the Western Energy Institute (WEI) Operations Conference, taking place April 23-26 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Join us as we showcase the latest additions to our lineup of Construction Viz Apps for Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. Construction Viz Apps give you the ultimate in flexibility and choice, letting you select just the features you need to manage your construction projects.
Stop by our booth to see demos of our growing family of Construction Viz Apps:
- Project Tracker – See all your critical project and program data in an interactive dashboard in your own Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 environment.
- Project Forms – Streamline your project workflows using a library of mobile-responsive construction project forms with built-in permissions, comments, workflows, and reminders.
- Project Planner – Plan all of your project events, form submissions, meetings, submittal deadlines, and more from a single, interactive calendar view within Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365.
- Project Scheduler – Keep your construction projects on schedule with an easy-to-use tool to manage and assign resources right in Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365.
- GIS Maps – Get interactive geospatial maps of your construction projects in Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 with linked photos, videos, libraries and more.
So if you will be at the conference, make sure to visit the Lydon Solutions team. We can’t wait to show you how our Construction Viz Apps can help you save time, reduce cost and stay on schedule.
We’ll see you in Vancouver!
Get a Free Consultation & Demo
Can’t make it to this year’s WEI conference? Schedule a free consultation and demo today to learn how Construction Viz will transform the way you manage your projects for the better.