- Develop new software applications from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance
- Designing, customizing and implementing high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions which include SharePoint Lists, InfoPath forms, SharePoint Designer Workflows, and/or Third Party tools as needed
- Drive client/project requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Prepare technical materials and documentation as needed
- Troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites
- 3-5 years of hands on developing and implementing SharePoint and/or Java Script based solutions
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model, SharePoint Templates, InfoPath, and SharePoint Features.
- Deep knowledge of SharePoint web apps, several previously used third party apps, SharePoint Designer
- Skilled in SDLC and Agile development processes.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and or groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into clear potential deliverables.
- Strong oral and writing skills, to communicate effectively to clients, managers, and technical staff.3-5 years of Java Script development experience
- 3-5 years of SharePoint development experience
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Visual Studio and ASP.Net development
Clearance Required: N/A
Education: Associate’s degree or higher